Wargamer Monster Brush – Army Painter
From the Publisher:
- FOR LARGE MODELS – The Monster Brush has the right size for any larger models such as dragons, trolls, warmachines and vehicles. The large brush head allows you to apply even coats over large areas. Ideal for the beginner or advanced Warhammer 40K, Age of Sigmar, Star Wars Legion or Dungeons & Dragons fantasy roleplaying model collector and hobby painter
- HIGH QUALITY TORAY BRISTLES – This brush is made from the finest Toray synthetic. Toray brushes release paint a bit slower than sable does, allowing you more control when using a brush this size. The Toray bristles are of excellent quality and are free of any animal components.
- COMFORTABLE ERGONOMIC GRIP – We have given the larger brushes a full round handle to allow for a looser grip when doing broad strokes across your favourite models. Don’t let a cramp get in the way of your painting deadline
- EUROPEAN QUALITY – All our brushes are handmade and quality checked in Germany to ensure the best possible quality. The brushes have ferrules made of strong, rust-resistant nickel that prevents corroding and rotting. The double-wall design provides a solid attachment, so its structure stays together even with regular use
- BORN FROM GAMING – The Army Painter is the brainchild of wargaming and painting veterans of many years Bo Penstoft and Jonas Færing – We wanted to produce the paints and accessories that could have carried us all the way from the level of novice to experienced painters and gamers when we first started out. With The Army Painter our aim is to help you get awesome painted models on the table, and still get more time for Gaming